Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rant first.

A little rant, I got most out of my system at work last night. But I just have to say, I have little faith in leadership in XC. Been waiting forever for an update to see if ever SFC is going to be worked on. Or if it is to just be scrapped as Frey seems to like STO alot now.

Going into year two since the announcement of SFC4 being worked on and seems not a thing has been done. I understand that leader doesn't want to be in charge of the project, but if no one is stepping up, please just announce that it is on hold. Someone should be at least going through the source to get it ready for when something might be done.

I had offered to help out (twice). Work on organizing and documenting the code. So much could be done faster if only some of the "precious" code would find itself in willing hands. I could be a half year or more ahead of where I am now.

We need server code working, games running, or what is the use of doing anything for the game.

Ah, better.

No comments:

Post a Comment