Sunday, August 29, 2010

A funny thing about memory

It is strange to go back over old code. To see what you were thinking at a specific spot in time. It is like a snapshot of a mindset. You can see how muddy the waters were, how much you have learned or forgotten from that point.

I am going back over some code that was in a folder Q3. (this under dev-c++, I was using three different compilers as I was working on this before). I was using the Setup.q3 from the CD. The initial install menu that comes up. I have to rework some of the code, but it loads all of it into memory and gets it ready to use for running the menu (without the actual function of installing). It will take alittle getting neatened up, and a few major changes on function but I hope to get a running simulation of that Q3 interface by tonight. Then it would be abit more work to expand out to make it work with the normal Q3. (will have to write UI scripts then)

Well, back to diddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment