Friday, February 11, 2011

Still Sick

Well, still coughing my butt off and feeling crappy in general. But slowly working through a few things. Rethinking how I wanted the editor to run (again). Will probably have to do a long sit down this week end and finalize it in my mind. But will work on a specific editor for the ship UI's while hacking down the final plan. (as the ship UI's is a big thing that will be needed)

Will have to look at how the UI's look in EAW (has been years since I played that one), and see what will be needed to make look right. Might spend my time intergrating the images from OP back into EAW.

Also the stuff I have been working on does work on the SFC3 Q3 file also, so might be able to get that look in the game also. May have to talk to a few people on where this should be heading.

No comments:

Post a Comment