Thursday, September 2, 2010

Power Supply go poof

Well, wouldn't you know it, as I start to get going on things. My power supply on my desktop glitched. One of it's fans are dead, and it overheated on me. Not sure how bad it damaged it. But with it heating up now, it is not usable for development. I have all my programming IDE's up on that machine, so it kind of bites.

Will probably migrate stuff over to the wives laptop (argh, a Vista machine).

So the anouncement of a teaser was a teaser in itself. (as it delays everything for awhile) Hope things will work out alittle faster so I can get going on this again. Should be able to.

3 comments:

  1. I've had a powersupply go out on me, they usually have pretty good surge protection so odds are in your favor that everything survived. gl getting everything going again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything seems to have survived, but I don't think the PS is going to be stable anymore. I might slap a new fan on it, until I can get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manage to get that computer back online, curious minds want to know ;)

    ReplyDelete